Derivatives of arborine [1-methyl-2-(phenylmethyl)-4(1H)-quinazolinone]
- 78 Downloads
A method has been developed for the reaction of 2-cyanomethylbenzoic acid with N-methylanthranilic acid to give 2-[(1-methyl-4-oxo-1,4-dihydro-2-quinazolin-2-yl)methyl]benzoic acid, its esters were synthesized. The spectroscopic chracteristics of the isomeric compounds have been studied and compared in solution and in the solid state.
Keywords2-methylaminobenzoic acid 2-cyanomethylbenzoic acid 2-[(1-methyl-4-oxo-1,3-dihydroquinazolin-2-yl)methyl]benzoic acid X-ray structural analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.K. H. Hauptmann, Arzneim. Forsch., 15, 610 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kovtunenko, T. T. Kucherenko, O. V. Shishkin, and V. M. Kisel, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1408 (2002). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 38, 1242 (2002)].Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Zefirov and P. M. Zorkii, Usp. Khim., 58, 713 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.O. V. Shishkin and A. S. Polyakova, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 1938 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.J. S. Aggarwal, R. S. Das, and J. N. N. Ray, J. Indian Chem. Soc., 6, 717 (1929); Chem. Abstr., 24, 1113 (1930).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Manabe and O. Hiroshi, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 41, 1114 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.A. R. Katritzky, Physical Methods in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Academic Press, New York (1963), p. 161.Google Scholar
- 12.L. J. Bellamy, New Data on the IR Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971), p. 175.Google Scholar
- 13.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELXTL PLUS PC Version. A System of Computer Programs for the Determination of Crystal Structures from X-ray Diffraction Data, Rev. 5.1 (1998).Google Scholar
- 14.G. Price and R. Rogers, Syntheses of Organic Preparations [Russian translation], Vol. 3, Inostr. Lit. Moscow (1952), p. 267.Google Scholar