Reputation to understand society
- 273 Downloads
KeywordsFormal models Social models
We are very grateful to all of the authors who have submitted their papers to ICORE 2011 and especially to those that have enhanced and extended their work, and patiently awaited for the time necessary in order to be published in this issue.
We would also like to thank our colleagues that acted as reviewers of ICORE 2011.
Mario Paolucci acknowledges support from the PRISMA project (PON04a2 Aunder) within the Italian National Program for Research and Innovation (PON 2007–2013) and from the GLODERS project (EC FP7) under grant agreement No. 315874. Jaime Simão Sichman is partially supported by CNPq and FAPESP, Brazil.
Finally, we would like to thank Kathleen Carley for accepting to publish this special issue in the CMOT journal.
Jaime Simão Sichman
Special issue on “ICORE 2011”
- Avegliano P, Sichman JS (2008a) Repart: a reputation-based simulation tool for partnership formation. In: Wainwright RL, Haddad H (eds) SAC. ACM, New York, pp 46–47 Google Scholar
- Avegliano P, Sichman JS (2008b) Using the RePart simulator to analyze different reputation-based partnership formation strategies within a marketplace scenario. In: Falcone et al. (2008), pp 226–243 Google Scholar
- Ball P (2002) The physical modelling of society: a historical perspective. Phys A, Stat Mech Appl 314(1–4):1–14 Google Scholar
- Falcone R, Barber KS, Sabater-Mir J, Singh MP (eds) (2008) Trust in agent societies, 11th international workshop, TRUST 2008, Estoril, Portugal, May 12–13, 2008. revised selected and invited papers. Lecture notes in computer science, vol 5396. Springer, Berlin Google Scholar
- Hassani Mahmooei B, Parris BW (2013) Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model. Comput Math Organ Theory. doi: 10.1007/s10588-013-9164-z
- Hansson K, Karlström P, Larsson A, Verhagen H (2013) Reputation, inequality and meeting techniques: visualizing user hierarchy to support collaboration. Comput Math Organ Theory. doi: 10.1007/s10588-013-9165-y
- Letia IA, Slavescu RR (2012) Logic-based reputation model in e-commerce simulation. J Artif Soc Soc Simul 15(3). http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/15/3/7.html
- Nardin LG, Brandão A, Sichman JS, Vercouter L (2008) SOARI: a service oriented architecture to support agent reputation models interoperability. In: Falcone et al. (2008), pp 292–307 Google Scholar
- Nardin LG, Brandão A, Kira E, Sichman JS (2013) Effects of reputation communication expressiveness in virtual societies. Comput Math Organ Theory. doi: 10.1007/s10588-012-9151-9
- Paglieri F, Castelfranchi C, da Costa Pereira C, Falcone R, Tettamanzi A, Villata S (2013) Trusting the messenger because of the message: feedback dynamics from information quality to source evaluation. Comput Math Organ Theory. doi: 10.1007/s10588-013-9166-x
- Paolucci M (ed) (2010) Proceedings of the first international conference on reputation: theory and technology, Rome, Italy. ISTC-CNR Google Scholar
- Paolucci M, Picascia S, Marmo S (2010) Electronic reputation systems. In: Handbook of research on Web 2.0, 3.0, and X.0. IGI Global, Hershey, pp 411–429. Chap 23 Google Scholar
- Sabater J, Paolucci M, Conte R (2006) Repage: REPutation and ImAGE among limited autonomous partners. J Artif Soc Soc Simul 9(2). http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/9/2/3.html