A simulation analysis method based on PSO-RBF model and its application
- 93 Downloads
In order to improve the effectiveness of thermal and heat insulation property of building wall of light wood structure, a research method of heat insulation property of building wall of light wood structure based on PSO-RBF model is proposed. Firstly, the construction and parameter of the adopted wall in the research of the Thesis is given and the corresponding heat insulation physical model and problem are described; secondly, the thermal and heat insulation property of building wall of light wood structure is researched and analyzed by using the proposed particle swarm optimization BP network algorithm; finally, the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm is verified through simulation experiment.
KeywordsParticle swarm algorithm RBF neural network Light wood Thermal insulation
Green technology improved integration and demonstration of traditional timber structure house(2015BAL03B03).
- 3.Zhang, X.: Technology of external thermal insulation of exterior wall and study on application of polyurethane rigid foam to building energy saving. New Build. Mater. 8, 023 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Qiu, T., Qiang, X.U., Derong, L.I., et al.: Study on building energy saving performance test of thermal insulation coating. New Build. Mater. 9, 026 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Y., Zhang, S., Liu, J., et al.: Investigation on thermal insulation performance of new steel structure wood-plastic exterior wall. New Build. Mater. (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Y., Liu, F., Fan, J., et al.: Experimental study on the thermal insulation performance of straw fiber reinforced concrete block wall. New Build. Mater. 12, 026 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Bae, U.G.: A study on the thermal insulation performance through the analysis in the Lightweight wooden structure of rural areas—Cased of Inje-gun in Kangwondo, Korea. 49(7), 135 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Qi, G., Huang, Q., Zhong, A., et al.: Application of thermal insulation mortar in energy-saving retrofitting on the external wall of an existing structure. In: ICCREM 2014@sSmart Construction and Management in the Context of New Technology. ASCE, pp. 140–146 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Lin, G., Zhuang, Z., Zhai, H.: Study on work performance of seismic and energy-saving house of RC shear wall structure with thermal insulation modules. World Earthq. Eng. 28(2), 104–109 (2012)Google Scholar