Security algorithm of Internet of Things based on ZigBee protocol
- 212 Downloads
To study the application of ZigBee protocol in the security algorithm of Internet of Things, the relevant development status at home and abroad is firstly summarized and ZigBee technology is introduced in detail. Then, the principle of AES-128 algorithm is analyzed, and the steps of decryption algorithm are adjusted, so that the decryption algorithm is symmetric in structure and encryption algorithm. In addition, the encryption and decryption algorithm of AES-128 is implemented by using C language. Based on the characteristics of simplicity and low cost of ZigBee technology, the two optimization algorithms are designed and implemented from the analysis of simplicity and efficiency based on the performances of security algorithm. The analysis and test results show that the two optimization algorithms are better than the UN optimized algorithm in terms of speed and complexity. To sum up, in the result comparison, it is found that the speed and complexity of the round operation optimization algorithm is better than that of the column obfuscation optimization algorithm.
KeywordsZigBee protocol Security AES-128 Algorithm optimization
The authors acknowledge the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2012017yjsy217), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: 111578109), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: 11111121005).
- 3.Mingxin, W.: A design of solving the security problem of Internet of Things based on ellipse curve algorithm. Sens. Transducers 160(12), 570–577 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Y., Cao, Y.: Performance evaluation and analysis of lightweight symmetric encryption algorithms for Internet of Things. Int. J. Reason. Intell. Syst. 8(1), 84–89 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, C.H., Liu, H.S., Lee, Y.F., et al.: A gateway-based inter-PAN binding mechanism for ZigBee sensor networks. IEEE 6854(5), 3808–3813 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Gelogo, Y.E., Kim, H.K.: An upnp gateway design in zigbee protocol for u-healthcare system. Asia Life Sci. 3(24), 17–28 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Ijaz, S., Hashmi, F.A., Asghar, S., et al.: Vector based genetic algorithm to optimize predictive analysis in network security. Appl.Intell. 9(2), 1–11 (2017)Google Scholar