Study on relationship between green logistics activity and logistics performance
With Baosteel Zhanjiang Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. as the subject investigated, the green logistics activity, which is composed of 4 factors as green product designing, receiving & distribution, warehousing and packaging of green logistics, and the logistics performance, which mainly consists of logistics expense and customer service satisfaction, and mainly discusses the relation between the green logistics activity of an enterprise and the logistics expense reduction and customer’s satisfaction for logistics service in order to help the enterprise to understood the significance of green logistics activity and to make suggestions for realizing green sustainable development, reducing logistics expenses, improving customer service level and enhancing customer satisfaction for the enterprise.
KeywordsGreen logistics activity Logistics performance Baosteel Zhanjiang Iron & Steel Co., Ltd
This work was supported by Sichuan Provincial Department of Education Project (Grant: CC15G15). This work was supported by Zhanjiang General Project of Philosophy and Social Sciences(Grant: ZJ17YB08). This work was supported by Zhanjiang Science and Technology Project (Grant: 2015B01053).
- 2.Yoshimoto, K., Sessomboon, W., Ohmori, S., et al.: Recent challenges and progress in real-world logistics. J. Jpn. Ind. Manag. Assoc. 65(2E), 115–123 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Dahai, Z.: Study on Distribution Problem of Green Logistics System. Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu (2005)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, C.: Advocate the development of green packing for plastic industry. Plast. Packag. 20(6), 1–40 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Qi, J.: Research on green packaging development in China. Hunan Packag. 11, 7–10 (2008)Google Scholar
- 15.Hou, X., Sun, Z., He, Y.: The study on green packaging in the perspective of the food safety. Food Res. Dev. 35(18), 160–162 (2014)Google Scholar
- 16.Dai, H., Dai, P.: New trends in the development of green packaging. Packag. J. 8(1), 82–89 (2016)Google Scholar
- 17.Liu, L., Wang, K., Tan, H., et al.: Research and application status of green packaging materials in China. Packag. Eng. 37(5), 24–30 (2016)Google Scholar
- 18.James, K., Fitzpatrick, L., Lewis, H., et al.: Sustainable Packaging System Development. Peter Lang Scientific Publishing, Frankfurt (2005)Google Scholar
- 23.Bowersox, D.J.: Supply Chain Logistics Management. Rev 3. China Machine Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 24.Sterling, J.U., Lambert, D.M.: A methodology for identifying potential cost reductions in transportation and warehousing. J. Bus. Logist. 5(2), 1–18 (1984)Google Scholar