Study on safety early warning system of miner’s physiological indexes
- 51 Downloads
Most of the coal mine accidents in China are due to human errors. Human errors are mainly owing to the high tensions of miners’ working conditions and physiological abnormalities, which lead to a series of mishandling. This paper forms physiological index safety early warning system based on the physiological information of coal miners. Physiological data of miners are measured in real time through this method. The data can be statistically analyzed horizontally and vertically to judge the health status of miners and make an early warning to provide an efficient way to reduce the number of accidents.
KeywordsPhysiological indicators Environmental factors Early warning Human reliability
Funding was provided by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51474098).
- 1.Wu, H., Peng, G., Wang, W.: Group effect and its application to the prevention of enterprise human-caused accidents. Chin. Saf. Sci. J. 18(1), 73–75 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Y., Zeng, J., DONG, Z.: Analysis of human factors in coal mine accidents based on HFACS. Chin. Saf. Sci. J. 23(7), 116–121 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, W.: On mechanism of human error of coal miners from the perspective of psychological pressure. Chin. Coal 40(7), 23–26 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Lan, J., Qiao, M., Zhou, Y.: Analysis on critical factor of human error accidents in coal mine based on gray system theory. J. Saf. Sci. Technol. 11(2), 179–184 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, L., Shi, D., Wang, H.: Evaluation analysis of human error under interactions of impact factors. Mine Saf. 45(7), 245–248 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Ding, B., Wang, Y.: Safety early warning system of coal enterprises. J. Liaoning Tech. Univ. 7, 121–123 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Shao, C., Li, H.: Study on construction of early warning system of mine safety. Coal Technol. 26(5), 63–65 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Guo, J., Pang, Q., Lu, Y.: Research on the construction of safety risk early warning system for metal mine. Ind. Saf. Environ. Protect. 40(9), 74–76 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Gao, Q., Xiao, H., Liao, W.: Using hospital LAN system and mobile SMS platform to test critical value. Chin. J. Clin. Lab. Sci. 26(6), 414–414 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zeng, R., Wang, W., Wang, Z.: Monitoring of turnover time in clinical laboratory. Chin. J. Clin. Lab. Sci. 30(4), 301–302 (2012)Google Scholar