Study of cloud service queuing model based on imbedding Markov chain perspective
- 115 Downloads
A cloud service model has been built in this article to evaluate the QoS of cloud service system. The Markov chain of the viewpoint has been created by applying imbedding Markov chain approach. The random arrivals of cloud requests based on the non follow-up effectiveness characteristics of the Markov chain have been simulated. A cloud service queuing model has been set up by using queue waiting time, network delay time and server processing time as the measurable indicators of cloud service system serving level, and the effectiveness of the evaluating model of cloud service quality raised in this article has been validated by means of analysis and simulation.
KeywordsCloud computing Response time Queuing theory Markov chain
This work was supported by Soft Science Research Program of Zhejiang Province (No.2016C25G2080022), Philosophy and Social Sciences Key Research Base of Hangzhou City-Elect-ronic Commerce and Network Economy Research Center of Hangzhou Normal University (No.2015JD30), and Education Department Scientific Research Project of Zhejiang Province (No.Y201432184).
- 1.Vani, B., Priya, R.C.M.: A survey on the security issues in cloud computing. Int. J. P2P Netw. Trends. Technol. 11, 16–19 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, Q., Yang, Q., He, Q., et al.: Profit-maximizing virtual machine provisioning based on workload prediction in computing cloud. KSII Trans. Internet Inf. Syst. 9, 4850–4966 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Ghosh, R., Longo, F.: Scalable analytics for IaaS cloud availability. IEEE Trans. Cloud Comput. 2(1), 57–70 (2014)Google Scholar
- 18.Calheiros, R.N., Ranjan, R., Beloglazov, A., et al.: CloudSim: a toolkit for modeling and simulation of cloud computing environments and evaluation of resources provisioning algorithms. Software 41(1), 23–50 (2011)Google Scholar
- 19.Paula, P., Fazendeiro, P., Augusto, C., et al.: Ambiente Colaborativo para Avaliação de Cadeias de Abastecimento Collaborative Environment for Supply Chain Ass-essment [J]. RISTI - Revista Ibérica de Sistemas e Tecnologias de Informação 12, 1–15 (2013)Google Scholar