Development and application of participatory integrated assessment software to support local/regional impact and adaptation assessment
- 371 Downloads
KeywordsClimate Change Impact Climate Change Impact Assessment Adaptation Assessment Integrate Environmental Assessment Regional Impact Assessment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Audsley E, Pearn KR, Harrison PA, Berry PM (2008) The impact of future socio-economic and climate changes on agricultural land use and the wider environment in East Anglia and North West England using a metamodel system. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9450-9
- Harrison PA, Berry PM, Henriques C, Holman IP (2008) Impacts of socio-economic and climate change scenarios on wetlands: linking water resources and biodiversity meta-models. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9454-5
- Henriques C, Holman IP, Audsley E, Pearn K (2008) An interactive multi-scale integrated assessment of future regional water availability for agricultural irrigation in East Anglia and North West England. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9459-0
- Holman IP, Harman J (2008) Preliminary evaluation of the benefits of a participatory regional integrated assessment software. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9455-4
- Holman IP, Rounsevell MDA, Cojacaru G, Shackley S, McLachlan C, Audsley E, Berry PM, Fontaine C, Harrison PA, Henriques C, Mokrech M, Nicholls RJ, Pearn KR, Richards JA (2008) The concepts and development of a participatory regional integrated assessment tool. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9453-6
- Holman IP, de Vries TT (eds) (2005) Development of a metamodel tool for regional integrated climate change management (RegIS2). Final Report for Project No. CC0362. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Mokrech M, Nicholls RJ, Richards JA, Henriques C, Holman IP, Shackley S (2008) Regional impact assessment of flooding under future climate and socio-economic scenarios for East Anglia and North West England. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9449-2
- Nakicenovic N, Swart R (eds) (2000) Special report on emissions scenarios. A special report of working group III of the intergovernmental panel on climate change. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, p 599Google Scholar
- Richards JA, Mokrech M, Berry PM, Nicholls RJ (2008) Regional assessment of climate change impacts on coastal and fluvial ecosystems and the scope for adaptation. Clim Change. doi:10.1007/s10584-008-9451-8
- Welp M (2001) The use of decision support tools in participatory river basin management. Phys Chem Earth (B) 26(7, 8):535–539Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008