KeywordsSoil Organic Carbon Soil Carbon Soil Carbon Sequestration Soil Organic Carbon Dynamic Regional Sequestration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Antle J, Capalbo S, Paustian K, Ali MK (2007) Estimating the economic potential for agricultural soil carbon sequestration in the Central United States using an aggregate econometric-process model. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9176-5 (this issue)
- Gehl R, Rice C (2007) Emerging technologies for in situ measurement of soil carbon. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9150-2 (this issue)
- Feng H, Kurkalova L, Kling C, Gassman P (2007) Economic and environmental co-benefits of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils: retiring agricultural land in the upper Mississippi river basin. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9143-1 (this issue)
- Izaurralde RC, Williams JR, Post WM, Thomson A, McGill WB, Owens LB, Lal R (2007) Modeling long-term soil organic carbon dynamics as affected by management and water erosion. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9167-6 (this issue)
- Jastrow JD, Bailey V, Amonette J (2007) Mechanisms controlling soil carbon turnover and their potential applications for enhancing soil carbon sequestration. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9178-3 (this issue)
- McCarl BA, Sands R (2007) Competitiveness of terrestrial greenhouse gas offsets: are they a bridge to the future? Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9168-5 (this issue)
- Mooney S, Gerow K, Antle J, Capalbo S, Paustian K (2007) The value of incorporating spatial autocorrelation into a measurement scheme to implement contracts for carbon credits. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9142-2 (this issue)
- Murray BC, Sohngen B, Ross M (2007) Economic consequences of consideration of permanence, leakage and additionality for soil carbon sequestration projects. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9169-4 (this issue)
- Reilly J (2007) The prospects for carbon sinks in greenhouse gas emissions trading systems. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9151-1 (this issue)
- West TO, Six J (2007) Considering the influence of sequestration duration and carbon saturation on estimates of soil carbon capacity. Clim Change, DOI 10.1007/s10584-006-9173-8 (this issue)
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006