Chromosomes, recombination and proteins at meiosis – A tribute to Peter Moens (1931–2008)
- 86 Downloads
KeywordsSynaptonemal Complex Meiotic Prophase Chromatin Loop Pachytene Chromosome Recombination Nodule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Moens PB, Pearlman RE (1993) Probing pachytene chromosomes. In Heslop-Harrison JS, Flavell RB, eds. The Chromosome. Bios Scientific Publishers, Oxford. pp 183–192.Google Scholar
- Moens PB, Bernelot-Moens C, Spyropoulos B (1989) Chromosome core attachment to the meiotic nuclear-envelope regulates synapsis in Chloealtis (Orthoptera). Genome 32: 601–610.Google Scholar
- Moens PB, Freire R, Tarsounas M, Spyropoulos B, Jackson SP (2000) Expression and nuclear localization of BLM, a chromosome stability protein mutated in Bloom's syndrome, suggest a role in recombination during meiotic prophase. J Cell Sci 113: 663–672.Google Scholar
- Moens PB, Kolas NK, Tarsounas M, Marcon E, Cohen PE, Spyropoulos B (2002) The time course and chromosomal localization of recombination-related proteins at meiosis in the mouse are compatible with models that can resolve the early DNA–DNA interactions without reciprocal recombination. J Cell Sci 115: 1611–1622.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Pearlman RE, Tsao N, Moens PB (1991) Synaptonemal complexes from dnase-treated rat pachytene chromosomes contain (GT)n and line sine sequences. Genetics 130: 865–872.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008