Design and Preparation of Hallow Mesoporous Silica Spheres Include CuO and Its Catalytic Performance for Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Compounds via the Click Reaction in Water
- 13 Downloads
Here, a novel nanostructured catalyst based on CuO included hallow mesoporous silica spheres (CuO–HMSS) was prepared for synthesis of 1,2,3-triazole compounds. The hallow silica spheres were synthesized via the hydrothermal procedure. The characterization of prepared catalyst was also performed applying several analysis techniques such as TEM and SEM, EDX, XRD, and ICP.
KeywordsMicro/nano structure hollow sphere Mesoporous silica Click reaction
We gratefully acknowledge the support of this work by the Shiraz University of Technology and Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Research Council (Grant No: 3/39578).
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of interest
The author declares that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.
- 24.Agalave SG, Maujan SR, Pore VS (2011) Click chemistry: 1, 2, 3-triazoles as pharmacophores. Chemistry—Asian J 6(10):2696–2718Google Scholar
- 25.Sharghi H, Khalifeh R, Doroodmand MM (2009) Copper nanoparticles on charcoal for multicomponent catalytic synthesis of 1,2,3-triazole derivatives from benzyl halides or alkyl halides, terminal alkynes and sodium azide in water as a “green” solvent. Adv Synth Catal 351(1-2):207–218CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 26.Sharghi H, Beyzavi MH, Safavi A et al (2009) Immobilization of porphyrinatocopper nanoparticles onto activated multi-walled carbon nanotubes and a study of its catalytic activity as an efficient heterogeneous catalyst for a click approach to the three-component synthesis of 1, 2, 3-triazoles in water. Adv Synth Catal 351(14–15):2391–2410CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 27.Sharghi H, Hosseini-Sarvari M, Moeini F et al (2010) One-Pot, Three-Component Synthesis of 1-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1H-1, 2, 3-triazole Derivatives by Copper-Catalyzed 1, 3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of 2-Azido Alcohols and Terminal Alkynes under Mild Conditions in Water. Helvetica Chimica Acta. 93(3):435–449CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 28.Sharghi H, Khoshnood A, Doroodmand MM et al (2012) 1, 4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone-copper (II) nanoparticles immobilized on silica gel: a highly efficient, copper scavenger and recyclable heterogeneous nanocatalyst for a click approach to the three-component synthesis of 1, 2, 3-triazole derivatives in water. J Iran Chem Soc 9(2):231–250CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 57.Khalifeh R, Ghamari M (2016) A multicomponent synthesis of 2-amino-3-cyanopyridine derivatives catalyzed by heterogeneous and recyclable copper nanoparticles on charcoal. J Braz Chem Soc 27(4):759–768Google Scholar