Film Review Resilience: The Biology of Stress & The Science of Hope (2016) by James Redford (Director)
- Center for Youth Wellness. (2017). An unhealthy dose of stress: The impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences and toxic stress on childhood health and development. Retrieved from http://www.centerforyouthwellness.org.
- Conradi, L., Igleman, R., & Ryan, B. (2007). Creating a trauma-informed child welfare system. Focal Point, 21, 23.Google Scholar
- Felitti, V. J., Anda, R. F., Nordenberg, D., Williamson, D. F., Spitz, A. M., Edwards, V., … Marks, J. S. (1998). Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults: The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 14, 245–258.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Redford, J. (Director), & Redford, J., & Pritzker, K. (Producers). (2016). Resilience: The biology of stress and the science of hope [Motion picture on DVD]. United States: KPJR Films LLC.Google Scholar
- Smith, C. A. (2013, September 30). Poverty is making kids sick. Modern Luxury San Francisco Magazine. Retrieved from https://modernluxury.com/san-francisco/story/poverty- making-kids-sick.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018