Methods of Numerical Forecasting of Serviceability of Welded Structures on Computers of Hybrid Architecture
- 2 Downloads
The authors consider high-performance computational algorithms for computers of hybrid architecture to solve problems of predicting the stress–strain state of critical welded structures with regard for initiation and development of subcritical fracture of metal in accordance with the characteristic problems of serviceability analysis of welded pipeline elements with corrosive defects of metal discontinuity according to mechanism of low-cycle fatigue.
Keywordsmathematical modeling high-performance computing hybrid algorithms stress–strain state ductile fracture welded structures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. I. Makhnenko, “Problems of the expertise of modern critical welded structures,” Avtomatich. Svarka, No. 5, 22–29 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Velikoivanenko, G. F. Rozynka, A. S. Milenin, and N. I. Pivtorak, “Assessment of serviceability of turnpike pipeline with local thinning of wall in repair by arc surfacing,” Avtomatich. Svarka, No. 1, 22–27 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Karzov, B. Z. Margolin, and V. A. Shvetsova, Physico-Mechanical Modeling of Fracture Processes [in Russian], Politekhnika, St. Petersburg (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Makhnenko, Resource of Safe Maintenance of Welded Junctions and Nodes of Modern Structures [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Velikoivanenko, G. F. Rozynka, A. S. Milenin, and N. I. Pivtorak, “Modeling of the processes of origin and development of pores of ductile fracture in welded structures,” Avtomatich. Svarka, No. 9, 26–31 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Popov and A. N. Khimich, “Parallel algorithm to solve system of linear algebraic equations with band symmetric matrix,” Komp. Matematika, No. 2, 52–59 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Yu. Baranov, “Hybrid algorithm for factorization of band non-symmetric matrices,” Teoriya Optym. Rishen’, No. 2015, 22–28 (2015).Google Scholar
- 13.O. M. Khimich and V. A. Sidoruk, “Plate hybrid algorithm of factorization of sparse block-diagonal matrices with bordering,” Komp. Matematika, No. 1, 72–79 (2016).Google Scholar
- 14.O. V. Popov and O. V. Rudich, “Solving systems of linear equations using computers of hybrid architecture,” Matem. ta Komp. Modelyuvannya, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauky, Issue 15, 158–164 (2017).Google Scholar
- 15.V. A. Sidoruk, “One-node hybrid algorithm of factorization of sparse matrices,” Matem. ta Komp. Modelyuvannya, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauky, Issue 15, 194–200 (2017).Google Scholar
- 16.CUBLAS Linear Algebra. URL: https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/DevZone/docs/html/CUDALibraries/doc/CUBLAS_Library.pdf.
- 17.A. George and J. Liu, Computer Solution of Large Sparse Systems of Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 18.A. N. Khimich, I. N. Molchanov, A. V. Popov, T. V. Chistyakova, and M. F. Yakovlev, Parallel Algorithms to Solve Problems of Calculus Mathematics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2008).Google Scholar
- 19.The Fastest and Most-Used Math Library for Intel®-Based Systems. URL: https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl.
- 20.Supercomputer Inst. Cybern. NAS of Ukraine. URL: http://icybcluster.org.ua.
- 21.Intelligent Parallel Computers “Inparkom,” http://www.geopoisk.com/inparcom/ru/index_ru.htm.