Optimal Control Problem for a Conveyor-Type Production Line
- 13 Downloads
A method is developed for the optimal control of parameters of a conveyor-type production line. The model of the conveyor line is presented by the partial differential equation, which allows taking into account the distribution of products along the technological route as a function of time. Various variants of stepped speed control of the conveyor belt are investigated. The features of stepped control are described. The divergence of the rate of output by the production line from the given demand is determined for different parameters of stepped control.
Keywordsconveyor subject of labor production line parameters of the state of production line technological position transition period production management systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.M. Law, Simulation Modeling and Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Pihnastyi, A new class of the dynamic models of production lines of production systems, Sci. Bulletin of Belgorod State University, No. 31/1, 147–157 (2014). DOI: https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.30384.05120.
- 5.E. Lefeber, R. A. Berg, and J. E. Rooda, Modeling, validation and control of manufacturing systems, Proc. 2004 American Control Conference, Boston (2004), pp. 4583–4588. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23919/ACC.2004.1384033.
- 6.D. Armbruster, C. Ringhofer, and T.-J. Jo, Continuous models for production flows, Proc. 2004 American Control Conference, Boston (2004), pp. 4589–4594.Google Scholar
- 7.U. S. Karmarkar, Capacity loading and release planning with work-in-progress (WIP) and leadtimes, J. of Manufacturing and Operations Management, No. 2, 105–123 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Demutskii, V. S. Pihnastaya, and O. M. Pihnastyi, Stochastic description of economic–production mass output systems, Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 7, 66–71 (2005). DOI: https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.31202.32968.
- 13.M. Bambach, A.-S. Häck, and M. Herty, Modeling steel rolling processes by fluid-like differential equations, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 43, 155–169 (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2016. 10.056.Google Scholar
- 16.V. P. Demutskii, V. S. Pihnastaya, and O. M. Pihnastyi, Theory of an Enterprise: Sustainable Operation of Mass Production and Production Promotion on the Market [in Russian], KhNU, Kharkiv (2003). DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.5018.7123.Google Scholar
- 17.O. M. Pihnastyi, Problem of optimal operating control of macroparameters of a mass output production system, Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 5, 79–85 (2006). DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.29852.28802.Google Scholar
- 18.V. Ya. Zaruba and O. M. Pihnastyi, Engineering content and statement of the problem of program control in parameters of the production line with the use of overtime works, in: Control in Engineering, Ergatic, Organizational, and Network Systems: A Collection of Papers of 5th Russian Multiconference on Control Problems ITU-2012, October 9–11, 2012, St.-Petersburg, TsNII Elektroinstrument, (2012), pp. 576–579. DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.30481.43364.Google Scholar
- 19.D. Armbruster and R. Uzsoy, Continuous dynamic models, clearing functions, and discrete-event simulation in aggregate production planning, Tutorials in Operations Research: New Directions in Informatics, Optimization, Logistics, and Production (2012), pp. 103–126. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1287/educ.1120.0102.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 20.SIMINE for conveyors. Siemens. 2017. URL: https://goo.gl/Ku90xp (accessed 12 April 2017).
- 21.A. K. Semenchenko, N. I. Stadnik, P. V. Belitsky, D. A. Semenchenko, and E. Yu. Stepanenko, Influence of the non-uniformity of the load of a belt conveyor on the load of driving engines and energy consumption for transportation, The East European J. of Advanced Technologies, Vol. 4, No. 1 (82), 17–22 (2016). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.75936.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 22.V. P. Kondrakhin, N. I. Stadnik, and P. V. Belitsky, Statistical analysis of operational parameters of a mine belt conveyor, Naukovi Pratsi DonNTU, Ser. Elektromekhanichna, No. 2 (26), 140–150 (2013).Google Scholar
- 23.V. N. Prokuda, Yu. A. Mishanskii, and S. N. Protsenko, Analysis and estimate of traffic flows on the turnpike conveyor carrier PSP mine Pavlogradskaya PAO DTEK Pavlogradugol, Gornaya Elektromekhanika, No. 88, 107–111 (2012).Google Scholar
- 24.Bartec (2017). URL: https://goo.gl/yo1WJB (accessed 12 April 2017).