Solving Extremum Problems with Linear Fractional Objective Functions on the Combinatorial Configuration of Permutations Under Multicriteriality
- 22 Downloads
The authors consider the extremum optimization problem with linear fractional objective functions on combinatorial configuration of permutations under multicriteria condition. Solution methods for linear fractional problems are analyzed to choose the approach to problem’s solution. A solution technique based on graph theory is proposed. The algorithm of the modified coordinate method’s subprogram with search optimization is described. It forms a set of points that satisfy additional constraints of the problem. The general solution algorithm without linearization of the objective function and it’s block diagram are proposed. Examples of the algorithm are described.
Keywordsextremum problem combinatorial configuration linear fractional function multicriteriality condition modified coordinate method search optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Studniarski, “Stopping criteria for genetic algorithms with application to multiobjective optimization,” in: R. Schaefer et al. (eds.), Parallel Problem Solving from Nature, PPSN XI, Pt. I, Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., Vol. 6238, 697–706 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Donets and L. N. Kolechkina, “On one problem of optimization of a linear fractional function on permutations,” J. Autom. Inform. Sci., Vol. 42, Issue 4, 1–12 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Donets and L. M. Koliechkina, Extremum Problems on Combinatorial Configurations [in Ukrainian], PUET, Poltava (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.O. O. Emets and L. M. Koliechkina, Combinatorial Optimization Problems with Linear Fractional Objective Functions [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2005).Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Koliechkina, Properties of Multicriteria Optimization Problems on Combinatorial Sets and Methods of their Solution [in Ukrainian], RVV PUSKU, Poltava (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.N. V. Semenova and L. M. Koliechkina, Vector Discrete Optimization Problems on Combinatorial Sets: Methods of Analysis and Solution [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.N. V. Semenova, L. N. Kolechkina, and A. N. Nagornaya, “One approach to solving vector problems with fractionally linear functions of the criteria on the combinatorial set of arrangements,” J. Autom. Inform. Sci., Vol. 42, Issue 2, 67–80 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.R. E. Steuer, Multicriteria Optimization: Theory, Computation, and Application, Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, Wiley (1986).Google Scholar