A Method and an Algorithm to Reconstruct the Spatial Structure of Current Density Vectors in Magnetocardiography
- 63 Downloads
The spatial distribution of parameter values (measured at points of the plane of observation) of the magnetic field of the human heart is associated with the distribution of current density vectors in the plane parallel to the plane of measurements and secant relative to the heart. The inverse problem is solved with the help of the Fourier integral transform. The algorithm is modeled based on real data of magnetometric investigations of the human heart.
Keywordsmagnetocardiography inverse problem of magnetostatics Fourier transform Fourier image SQUID gradiometer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. A. Primin, V. I. Goumenyuk-Sychevsky, and I. V. Nedayvoda, Methods and Algorithms for Localization of Magnetic Field Source [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Primin and I. Nedayvoda, “Mathematical model and measurement algorithms for a dipole source location,” Int. J. Applied Electromagn. and Mechanics, Vol. 8, 119–131 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Primin, V. Gumeniuk-Sychevskij, and I. Nedayvoda, “Mathematical models and algorithms of information conversion in spatial analysis of weak magnetic fields,” Int. J. Applied Electromagn. and Mechanics, Vol. 5, 311–319 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Primin, I. Chaikovsky, C. Berndt, and I. Nedayvoda, “Layer-to-layer heart electrical image based on magnetocardiography data in comparison with perfusion image based on PET,” Int. J. of Bioelectromagn., Vol. 5, No. 1, 27–28 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.I. V. Nedayvoda, M. A. Primin, V. E. Vasylyev, and I. D. Voytovych, “Supersensitive magnetocardiographic system for early identification and monitoring of heart diseases (software),” USiM, No. 2, 43–56 (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.I. Chaikovsky, M. Primin, I. Nedayvoda, and M. Budnyk, “Magnetocardiography in unshielded setting: Heart electrical image based on 2-D and 3-D data in comparison with perfusion image based on PET results-clinical cases,” in: I. Chaikovsky and N. N. Sydorova (eds.), Coronary Artery Diseases, InTech, Croatia (2012), 43–58.CrossRefGoogle Scholar