A Mathematical Cybersecurity Model of a Computer Network for the Control of Power Supply of Traction Substations
- 78 Downloads
Based on the analysis of the problem of cybersecurity, it is shown that its solution is connected with the solution of a complex of interdependent problems whose features follow from the topology of a cyberspace. A graph is proposed that adequately reflects the topology of the computer network for the control of a system of power supply of traction substations and its mathematical model as the basis for the creation of modern cybersecurity models. The developed mathematical model of cybersecurity of a computer network is based on the theory of Pukhov’s differential transforms. The criterion of cybersecurity is formalized, and a minimax principle is proposed for the minimization of a functional in cases of worst combinations of intensities of flows of cyberattacks and protective actions. An intelligent method is developed to search for an optimal strategy for ensuring the cybersecurity of a computer network by the investigation of the functional formalized in this article for extremum.
Keywordscybersecurity cyberspace cyberthreat mathematical model differential transformation intelligent technique information protection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.O. I. Stasuk and L. L. Goncharova, “Mathematical models and methods for computer control over power supply of railways on the basis of Pukhov’s differential transforms,” Electronic Modeling," Vol. 38, No. 4, 127–139 (2016).Google Scholar
- 3.R. V. Hryshchuk and Yu. G. Danik, Foundations of Cyber Security [in Russian], Yu. G. Danik (ed.), ZhNAEU, Zhytomyr (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.O. F. Butkevych, A. V. Levkonyuk, and O. I. Stasiuk, “Increasing the reliability of monitoring the acceptability of workloads of controlled cutsets of power systems,” Technical Electrodynamics, No. 2, 56–67 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Ventsel’, Operations Research [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Grishchuk, Theoretical Foundations for Modeling Processes of Attacks on Information with the Help of Methods of the Theories of Differential Games and Differential Transformations [in Russian], RUTA, Zhytomyr (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.A. O. Kalashnikov, “Example of using game-theoretic approach in problems of ensuring the cybersecurity of information systems,” Cybersecurity Issues, No. 1 (2), 49–54 (2014). URL: http://cyberrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/49-54.pdf.
- 10.E. S. Shmatova, “Choice of a strategy of a spurious information system on the basis of a game theory model,” Cybersecurity Issues, No. 5 (13), 36–40 (2015). URL: http://cyberrus.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/36-40-513-15_7.-Øìàòîâà.pdf.