Identification of the Functions of Response to Loading for Stationary Systems
- 21 Downloads
We investigate the solution to the parametric identification problem for loaded systems of differential equations. We propose to use iterative methods based on the first-order optimization methods. For this purpose, we obtain formulas for the gradient of the objective functional, which assesses the adequacy degree of the obtained parameters. The results of numerical solution to some test problems are given.
Keywordsloaded differential equations response to loading optimal control nonlocal conditions inverse problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. M. Nakhushev, Loaded Equations and their Application [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii and P. N. Vabishchevich, Numerical Methods to Solve Inverse Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. LKI, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.A. I. Egorov, Fundamentals of Control Theory [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. A. Anokhin, A. B. Gorstko, L. Yu. Dameshek, et al., Mathematical Models and Methods to Manage a Large-Scale Water Plant [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu. G. Evtushenko, Methods to Solve Extremum Problems and their Application in Optimization Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 17.F. P. Vasil’ev, Optimization Methods [in Russian], Faktorial, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar