Synthesis of Algorithms for Recognition of Vulnerabilities in Web Resources Using Signatures of Fuzzy Linguistic Features
- 22 Downloads
The paper formalizes the problem of fuzzy recognition of vulnerabilities in web resources that is set by a complex reference description in the form of signatures of intervals of the values of fuzzy linguistic features. The reference description and the mathematics of the theory of validation of complex statistical hypotheses were applied to synthesize multi-criteria object recognition algorithms using the minimax decision rule and the Bayesian maximum of a posteriori probability and maximum likelihood criteria.
Keywordsfuzzy linguistic features recognition reference description signature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.“Automatic search of vulnerabilities,” Khaker (2010), www.xakep.ru/2006/03/10/30503.
- 4.“Search of vulnerabilities for dummies” (2015), http://pikabu.ru/story/poisk_uyazvimostey_posobie_dlya_chaynikov_2961936.
- 5.Vulnerability Search Using Google (2016), www.habrahabr.ru/post/283210.
- 6.G. V. Pevtsov and V. A. Lupandin, “Synthesis of nonparametric algorithms to recognize groups of radio-frequency radiations with estimation of averaged likelihood functions by the histogram method,” Sistemy Obrabotki Informatsii, No. 3, 23–34 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.B. R. Levin, Theoretical Fundamentals of Statistical Radio Engineering [in Russian], Book 2, Sov. Radio, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Bezruk and G. V. Pevtsov, Theoretical Fundamentals of Designing Signal Recognition Systems for Automated Radio Control [in Russian], Kollegium, Kharkiv (2007).Google Scholar