Retrial Queueing System M / M / 1 / 0 with Combined Service Discipline
- 34 Downloads
The paper considers retrial queueing system M /M /1/ 0 with combined service discipline, namely, a customer from the orbit is serviced in its turn, but in case of a free channel an arrival from the original flow is serviced immediately. The author obtains the expressions for state probabilities as well as ergodicity conditions. The system is compared with the Lakatos-type system.
Keywordsqueueing system retrial queueing system orbit cyclic-waiting queueing system combined service discipline system ergodicity condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Yang and J. G. C. Templeton, “A survey on retrial queues,” Queueing Systems, No. 3, 201–233 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Artalejo, “A classified bibliography of research in retrial queueing,” Progress in 1990-1999. Top. No. 7, 187–211 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Artalejo, “A classified bibliography of research in retrial queueing,” Progress in 2000-2009, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, Vol. 51, 1071–1081 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Anisimov, “Analysis of retrial queueing systems in asymptotically aggregated environment,” 3rd Intern. Workshop on Retrial Queues, Amsterdam (2000), pp. 43–46.Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Kovalenko, “Loss probability in queueing system M/G/m with T-retrial of calls under light traffic conditions,” Dopovidi NAN Ukrainy, No. 5, 77–80 (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.E. A. Lebedev, “On the first passage time of removing level for retrial queues,” Dopovidi NAN Ukrainy, No. 3, 47–50 (2002).Google Scholar
- 13.L. Laekatos, “On a simple continuous cyclic-waiting problem,” Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest, Sect. Comp., No. 14, 105–113 (1994).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Lakatos, “A probability model connected with landing of airplanes,” in: A.A. Balkoma (ed.), Safety and Reliability, Brookfieled, Rotherdam (1999), pp. 151–154.Google Scholar
- 16.E. V. Koba, “On a GI /G /1 retrial queueing system with a FIFO queueing discipline,” Theory of Stochastic Processes, No. 8, 201–207 (2002).Google Scholar
- 17.S. V. Serebryakova, “Application of cyclic queueing systems,” Dopovidi NAN Ukrainy, No. 3, 32–37 (2016).Google Scholar
- 18.P. P. Bocharov and A.V. Pechinkin, Queuing Theory [in Russian], Izd. RUDN, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar