Set coverings and tolerance relations
- 145 Downloads
Properties of tolerance relations and tolerance classes are studied. Tolerance classes are demonstrated to form carrier set coverings. The conditions are proved under which tolerance and equivalence classes coincide.
Keywordstolerance relation adjacent classes and preclasses set covering functional relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Zieman and O. B’yuneman, “Tolerant Spaces and Brain,” in: Na Puti k Teoreticheskoi Biologii, Mir, Moscow (1970), pp. 52–68.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Shreider, Equality, Similarity, and Order [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Shreider, “Tolerance spaces,” Cybernetics, No. 2, 124–128 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Yakubovich, “Axiomatic similarity theory,” NTI, Ser. 2, No. 10, 15–19 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Gerasin, E. V. Sklyar, and V. V. Shlyakhov, “A property of tolerance relation,” Dop. NAN Ukr., No. 12, 58–62 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Maltsev, Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Mashtalir, V. V. Shlyakhov, and S. V. Yakovlev, “Properties of multivalued mappings in recognition problems,” Dop. NAN Ukr., No. 12, 72–76 (2000).Google Scholar