Use of an Integrated Computer-Based Information System at Chemical and Oil-and-Gas Machine Production Enterprises
- 97 Downloads
It is proposed that calculations of itemized and summary preliminary planned production costs of articles and the subsequent use of the results in the course of technical training and production should be performed with the use of the software of the Stalker PLM v. 7 integrated computer-based information system and the electronic structure of the article. Implementation of the functions of the integrated computer-based information system related to business processes involved in design and planning of production for the purpose of performing preliminary calculations of articles at itemized and summary levels is demonstrated. Quantitative and qualitative indicators from the introduction of Stalker PLM v. 7 at chemical and oil-and-gas machine production enterprises are obtained from the results of practical approval.
Keywordsintegrated enterprise computer-based information enterprise system tender order rates of consumption of materials time standards cutting of assorted rods and sheets planned prime cost factual-plan analysis
- 1.K. S. Kul’ga and I. A. Krivoshcheev, Models and Methods of Creating an Integrated Information System for the Purpose of Automation of Technical Processing and Management of Aviation and Machin-Building Production, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.K. S. Kul’ga, Certificate of Official Registration of Computer Program No. 2009615694, “Stalker PLM integrated computer-based information system,” Federal Service on Intellectual Property, Patents, and Commercial Trademarks, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.Ye. V. Sudov, Integrated Information Support for the Life Cycle of Machine Building Production. Principles. Technology. Methods, Izd. Dom MVM, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.K. S. Kul’ga and P. V. Men’shikov, “Direct and inverse problems of two-dimensional cutting of a multiply connected orthogonal polygon (shell) on the basis of a determination of the design and technological constraints for arrangement of geometric objects and a generalized optimality criterion,” Mezhdunar. Zh. CAD/DAM/CAE Observer, Iss. 7(83), 70–75 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.DS SolidWorks Corp. (2014), www.solidwords.com.
- 6.Firm 1C (2014), www.1c.ru.