Ways of improving wet cyclone performance
- 42 Downloads
Wet cyclone operation is analyzed. General data are given on d50 (diameter of particles trapped in an inertial equipment with a performance of 0.5) in relation to the hydraulic resistance coefficient, and also on d50 in relation to hydraulic resistance for scrubbers of various types.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Uzhov, A. Yu. Val’dberg, B. I. Myagkov, and I. K. Reshidov, Removing Dust from Industrial Gases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Rusanov (ed.), Handbook on Dust and Ash Trapping [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Val’dberg and N. S. Kirsanova, “Suspended-particle deposition in wet-film cyclones,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 11, 27–28 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Val’dberg, A. A. Moshkin, and I. G. Kamenshchikov, List Formation and Droplet Trapping in Gas Cleaning Systems [in Russian], OAO NIIOGAZ, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Lebedyuk, A. Yu. Val’dberg, N. S. Kirsanova, and I. V. Vladimirov, “Comparative studies on vortex systems in battery-type gas cleaners,” in: Industrial and Health-Protection Gas Cleaning, No. 4 [in Russian], TsINTIKhimneftemash, Moscow (1981), pp. 6–7.Google Scholar
- 6.W. Strauss, Industrial Gas Cleaning, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.O. Shtorch, Industrial Separators for Gas Cleaning, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, Amsterdam, Oxford, and New York (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.Protecting the Atmosphere from Industrial Pollution: Handbook, Part 1 [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Yu. Val’dberg and S. G. Safonov, “Calculating the performance of dry and wet mechanical dust traps,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 10, 40–41 (2005).Google Scholar