Increasing the Efficiency of Refrigerating Centrifugal Compressors with a Refrigerating Capacity of Less than 100 kW
- 19 Downloads
We consider the hydraulic resistance of a compressor with a high-speed built-in drive (HED) versus the inlet flow. We also examine the process of compression in a refrigerating centrifugal compressor (CRC) with allowance for the HED losses. We give the efficiency relations for a number of HEDs of different sizes and types with a new flow section and a water-cooled synchronous drive.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S2M News 2002, Magnetic Bearings: Leadership Based on Experience, August 2002, (Prospectus of the company S2M).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Angel'chev, “News from Danfoss at the IKK exhibition,” Kholod. Tekh., No. 11, 30 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Vereshchagin and V.S. Kolonchin, “Advances in air conditioning and refrigeration engineering,” Kholod. Tekh., No. 5, 17 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ya. Sukhomlinov, M. V. Golovin, D. L. Slavutskii, and O. M. Tagantsev, “New-generation ozone-safe refrigerating compressors,” in: Proc. of Scientific Conference “Industrial Centrifugal Compressors. Research and Design,” 19–36, St. Petersburg (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Sukhomlinov, M. V. Golovin, D. L. Slavutskii, et. al., “Low-delivery refrigerating centrifugal compressors,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 8, 22 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. I. Ermilov and Yu. A. Ravikovich, “Development of the design and calculation of the characteristics of a lobed gas-dynamic bearing with enhanced load capacity,” Vestnik GAU, Ser. Probl. Perspekt. Razv. Dvigatelestr., No. 3 (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ya. Sukhomlinov, M. V. Golovin, O. M. Tagantsev, and B. S. Babakin, “Technical and economic indices of a series of types and sizes of refrigeration machines with a refrigerating capacity of 20–80 kW,” in: Proc. of Tenth International Symposium “Users and Producers of Compressors and Compressor Equipment,” St. Petersburg, pp. 193–201, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.O. M. Tagantsev, Improvement of a Two-Stage Centrifugal Compressor for Water Cooling Machines with a Low Refrigerating Capacity for Air Conditioning Systems, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Ya. Sukhomlinov, M. V. Golovin, O. M. Tagantsev, et al., “Power loss in a built-in high-frequency electric drive for a centrifugal refrigeration compressor,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 30 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Ya. Sukhomlinov, M. V. Golovin, I. Yu. Savel'eva, and O. M. Tagantsev, “Choosing cooling system for built-in high-speed electric motor drive of refrigerating centrifugal compressors,” Kholod. Tekh., No. 8, 19 (2003).Google Scholar