Characteristics of Economic Appraisal of Associated Petroleum Gas Use for GTL Technology
- 2 Downloads
Associated petroleum gas (APG) is of considerable interest and is one of the priority directions of development of the oil and gas industry. In this context, the problem of environmental safety of hydrocarbon gas extraction processes is being solved simultaneously. Burning of petroleum gas at the field in flaring stacks affects the ecosystem adversely and leads to economic losses. Special projects implemented by large oil and gas companies are aimed at reducing environmental and economic losses in the APG extraction process. This article discusses the mechanisms of economic and environmental assessment of the main modern trends of APG utilization. The measures that take account of the peculiarities of the chemical composition of APG when choosing the method of its utilization are presented. An integrated approach to assessment and determination of the effective methods of beneficial utilization of APG and production of high-value-added products is used to solve this problem.
Keywordsassociated petroleum gas beneficial utilization GTL technology gas engines energy saving gas processing liquid hydrocarbons
- 1.World Bank [electronic resource]: http://www.worldbank.org (circulation date 29.03.2019).
- 2.N. A. Alekseeva and A. V. Ibragimova, Vestn. Udmurt. Univ., No. 1, 7-11(2014).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Zubareva, A. F. Andreev, and A. S. Sarkisov, Technoeconomic Analysis [in Russian], ITs RGU Nefti i Gaza, Moscow (2018).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Grabb, K. Vrolik, and D. Brek, Kyoto Protocol. Analysis and Interpretation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kb. Ozdoeva and V. D. Zubareva, Probl. Ekon. Uprav. Neftegar. Kompl, No. 7,11-15 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries [electronic resource]: https://www.opec.org (circulation date 3.04.2019).
- 7.T. Bondareva and Yu. G Pikulin, “Utilization of carbon dioxide in industiy,”Ekot Prom. Ros., January, 2033.Google Scholar
- 8.Measures for Stimulating Reduction of Atmospheric Air Pollution by Products of Associated Gas Burning in Flaring Stacks [in Russian], Russian Federation Govt. Resolution No.7, dated 09.01.2009.Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Shcherbinin and M. Yu. Tarasov, in collec. Efficient Utilization of Associated Petroleum Gas [in Russian], Sci.-Pract. Conf., 17-20 November 2008, Salekhard, Russia.Google Scholar
- 10.I. Tremasova and V. Skobelina, Formation of Innovative-Industrial Clusters in Russia [in Russian], Palmariwn Academic Publishing, Germany (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.Russian Federal State Statistical Service [electronic resource]: http://www.gks.ru (circulation date 14.03.2019).
- 12.P. V. Ivashov, Geograf. Prirod. Resursy, No. 3, 22-25 (2006).Google Scholar