Alkylation of Isobutane by Olefins on Zeolite-Containing Catalysts with in-situ Catalyst Regeneration
- 27 Downloads
One solution of the problem of deactivating zeolite-containing alkylation catalysts is to use supercritical conditions in the process where the supercritical hydrocarbon fluid that is formed removes the high-molecular-weight condensation products formed on the catalyst surface. This paper reports the results of prolonged pilot tests of catalysts based on modified polycation-decationized Y zeolites in an ultrastable form in alkylation with in-situ catalyst regeneration.
Keywordssolid acid alkylation zeolites alkylate supercritical fluids regeneration
The work was carried out under State Assignment No. 10.1448.2017/4.6.
- 1.A. V. Lavrenov, E.N. Bogdanets, V. K. Duplyankin, Kataliz v Promyshlennosti, No. 1, 28-37 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Subramaniam, Applied Catalysis A: General, 212, 199-213 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Petkovic, D. M. Ginosar, Applied Catalysis A: General, 275, 235-245 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Arunajatesan, K. A. Wilson, B. Subramaniam, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 42, 2639 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Khamzin, R. R. Shiriyazdanov, A. R. Davletshin, et al., Khimiya i technologiya Topliv i Masel, No. 6, 42-45 (2017).Google Scholar