The Nature of Formation and Dissolution of Asphalt-Resin-Wax Deposits
- 28 Downloads
A model of formation of asphalt-resin-wax deposits (ARWD) based on the concept of the spin nature of dispersions in petroleum-like systems is proposed. Dissolution of ARWD on addition of used industrial lube oil is examined with respect to transformation of the structure, whose dynamics is complex. Paramagnetism which changes in time passes through extrema. A slight increase in the concentration of paramagnetic centers (PMC) is observed after one day, and further recombination of the centers with formation of molecular products is observed after two days. The change in the structure of the associates in time is confirmed by the change in the antioxidant properties and viscosity of the composition.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. G. Unger and L. N. Andreeva, Fundamental Aspects of Petroleum Chemistry. The Nature of Resins and Asphaltenes [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.F. G. Unger and L. N. Andreev, in: Proceedings of the XVII Mendeleev Conference on General and Applied Chemistry, Kazan', September 21–26, 2003 [in Russian], Vol. 2, KNTs RAN, Kazan' (2003), p.335.Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Andreeva and F. G. Unger, in: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Oil Refining and Petrochemistry-2003”, Ufa, May 21, 2003 [in Russian], BNTs RAN, Ufa (2003), pp. 25–27.Google Scholar
- 4.F. G. Unger, D. F. Varfolomeev, L. N. Andreeva, et al., in: Methods of Investigating the Composition of Organic Compounds in Petroleum and Bitumoids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985), pp. 181–197.Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Andreeva, L. V. Tsyro, and F. G. Unger, Geokhimiya, No. 12, 1286–1292 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Emanuel', G. P. Gladyshev, E. T. Denisov, et al., Order of Testing Chemical Compounds as Stabilizers of Polymeric Materials [in Russian], Preprint, IKhF AN SSSR, Chernogolovka (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.S. I. Pisareva, V. E. Lutsko, and L. N. Andreeva, in: Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference “Oil Refining and Petrochemistry-2002”, Ufa, May 21, 2002 [in Russian], INKhP, Ufa (2002), pp. 268–270.Google Scholar
- 8.RF Patent No. 1723445; Byull. Izobr., No. 12 (1992).Google Scholar