Book Review: The Fire Ant Wars. By Joshua Blu Buhs, 2004, 216 pp, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, US$22.50, ISBN 0-226-07982-1.
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Goodisman, MAD, Shoemaker, DD, Asmussen, MA 1998Cytonuclear theory for haplodiploid species and X-linked genes. II. Stepping-stone models of gene flow and application to a fire ant hybrid zoneEvolution5214231440Google Scholar
- Ross, KG, Meer, RK, Fletcher, DJC, Vargo, E 1987Biochemical phenotypic and genetic studies of two introduced fire ants and their hybrid (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)Evolution41280293Google Scholar
- Shoemaker, DD, Ross, KG, Arnold, ML 1996Genetic structure and evolution of a fire ant hybrid zoneEvolution5019581976Google Scholar
- Tschinkel WR (1993) The fire ant (Solenopsis invicta): still unvanquished. pp 121–136. In: McKnight BN (ed). Biological Pollution. The Control and Impact of Invasive Exotic Species, Indiana Academy of Science, IN, 261 ppGoogle Scholar
- Meer, RK, Lofgren, CS, Alvarez, FM 1985Biochemical evidence for hybridization in fire antsFlorida Entomologist68501506Google Scholar
© Springer 2006