A Programmable System for Assessing the State of Health and Efficacy of Treatment of the Prostate Gland
The challenge of constructing a programmable system for assessing the state of health of the prostate gland is considered. The mathematical apparatus for constructing the decision-taking model was based on the methodology of synthesizing fuzzy hybrid decision rules. The apparatus part was made using analog interfaces connected to a microcontroller.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Seregin, S. P., Modern Information Technology in Urology [in Russian], IPP Kursk, Kursk (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.Korenevskiy, N. A., “Application of fuzzy logic for decision-making in medical expert system” Med. Tekh., No. 1, 33-35 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.Korenevskiy, N. A. and Ryabkova, E. B., “A method for synthesizing fuzzy decision rules for assessing the state of complex systems from information on the geometrical structures of multidimensional data,” Vestn. Voronezhsk. Gos. Tekhnich. Univ., 7, No. 8, 128-136 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.Korenevskiy, N. A., Shutkin, A. N., Boitsova, E. A., and Dmitrieva, V. V., “Assessment and management of the state of health based on Rasch models,” Med. Tekh., No. 6, 37-40 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.Korenevskiy, N. A., Krupchatnikov, R. A., and Al-Kasasbekh, R. T., Theoretical Grounds of the Biophysics of Acupuncture with Applications in Medicine, Psychology, and Ecology on the Basis of Fuzzy Network Models [in Russian], TNT, Stary Oskol (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Korenevskiy, N. A. and Yuldashev, Z. M., Design of Biotechnological Medical Systems. Means for Assessing the State of Biological Objects [in Russian], TNT, Stary Oskol (2017).Google Scholar
- 7.Korenevskiy, N. A., Gadalov, V. N., and Snopkov, V. N., “Mathematical models of the reflex systems of the human body and their use for the prognostication and diagnosis of disease,” Sist. Analiz Uprav. Biotekhnich. Sist., 11, No. 2, 515-521 (2012).Google Scholar