Development of a Retractor for Phlebological Surgery
- 1 Downloads
A retractor for phlebological surgery made of 12H18N10T medical stainless steel was developed. It was shown that the developed retractor design provides stable surgical performance. Loading does not lead to any significant mutual displacement of the retractor components, so that its structure remains rigid. Analysis of the weld showed that IR welding provides strong and secure mounting of the retractor parts.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bogachev, V. Yu., “Local treatment of chronic vein diseases,” Farmateka, No. 10, 83-87 (2013).Google Scholar
- 2.Kirienko, A. I., Zolotukhin, I. A., Bogachev, V. Yu., et al. “Longterm results of endoscopic dissection of perforating tibial veins in chronic venous insufficiency,” Angiol. Sosud. Khir., No. 2, 68-72 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.Yeroklintsev, V. N., Terekhov, A. M., Pyatnitskii, A. G., Chabbarov, R. G., Gavrilov, V. A., and S. Ya. Pichkhidze, “A retractor for mobilization of trunk and perforating saphenous veins,” RF Patent for Useful Model No. 167389, Byul. No. 1 (2017).Google Scholar
- 4.Echlin, P., Handbook of Sample Preparation for Scanning Electron Microscopy and X-Ray Microanalysis, Springer Science & Business Media (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.Mitra, S., Sample Preparation Techniques in Analytical Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons (2004).Google Scholar