Service Life of Domestic Implanted Pacemakers
- 42 Downloads
The results obtained for a group of patients from the database of the Moscow Municipal Center for electrocar-dioctimulation were processed. The dates of primary implantation and reimplantation of pacemakers were taken into account. A total of 330 pacemakers were replaced because of battery discharge. Mean, estimated, warranty, and gamma-percentage service life of two domestic models and one foreign model of pacemakers were calculated. It was found that the estimated service life of domestic models of pacemakers did not coincide with actual service life.
KeywordsService Life Pulse Repetition Frequency Battery Discharge Primary Implantation Apply Software Package
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Yu. Rebrova, Statistical Analysis of Medical Data. Use of the STATISTICA Applied Software Package [in Russian], Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokeriya, A. Sh. Revishvili, and I. A. Dubrovskii, Electrocardiostimulation in Russia in 2006 (www.electrophysiology.ru/library/article.php?new_article_id=23).
- 3.I. A. Dubrovskii, F. B. Votchal, and O. V. Kostyleva, in: Electronics, Micro- and Nanoelectronics [in Russian], Moscow (2000), pp. 173–177.Google Scholar
- 4.D. F. Egorov and O. L. Gordeev, Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients with Implanted Antiarrhythmic Devices [in Russian], Chelovek, St. Petersburg (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST R 51073-97. Implanted Pacemakers. General Technical Requirements and Testing Methods [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.RD 50-707-91. Methodological Recommendations. Medical Equipment. Requirements to Reliability and Principles and Methods for Control of Reliability Parameters [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 27.410-87. Reliability of Equipment. Methods for Control of Reliability Parameters and Plans for Monitoring Tests of Reliability [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Dubrovskii and O. V. Kostyleva, Med. Tekh., No. 6, 44–45 (2002).Google Scholar