A Complex Algorithm of Automatic Fibrillation Detection
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsFilter Order Automate External Defibrillator Butterworth Filter Order Preliminary Filtration Cardiology Database
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Amann, R. Tratnig, and K. Unterkofler, Biomed. Eng. Online (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.B. B. Gorbunov, A. N. Gusev, S. A. Kamenskii, and S. V. Selishchev, Med. Tekh., No. 3 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.American National Stndard ANSI/AAMI EC38:1998: Ambulatory Cardiographs.Google Scholar
- 4.American National Stndard ANSI/AAMI EC57:1998: Testing and Reporting Performance Results of Cardiac Rhythm and ST-Segment Measurement Algorithms.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Tratnig, Reliability of New Fibrillation Detection Algorithms for Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs): Doctoral dissertation (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Kamenskii, Automated Identification of Shock Cardiac Rhythms by Interthreshold Time–Frequency ECG Analysis: Candidate dissertation (2005).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009