Resolution of QRS Complexes in ECG Signals for Defibrillation and Cardioversion Procedures
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsFilter Signal Wave Identification Double Filtration Defibrillation Pulse Cardiac Rhythm Disorder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P-S. Chen, C. D. Swerdlow, C. Hwang, et al., J. Cardiovasc. Electrophysiol., 9 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.J. L. Jones and O. H. Tovar, Proc. IEEE, 84 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.B. B. Gorbunov, A. N. Gusev, S. F. Kurekov, K. A. Mamekin, S. V. Selishchev, N. N. Starshinov, and Yu. B. Hlebnekov, Biomed. Tekh. Radioel., No. 12 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.B. B. Gorbunov, A. N. Gusev, D. V. Zhirin, and S. V. Selishchev, Med. Tekh., No. 3 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Vostrikov, B. B. Gorbunov, A. N. Gusev, D. V. Zhirin, S. A. Kamenskii, and S. V. Selishchev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zav. Elektronika, No. 4–5 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Friesen, T. C. Jannett, M. A. Jadallah, S. L. Yates, S. R. Quint, and H. T. Nagle, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., 37 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Murashko and A. V. Strutynskii, Electrocardiography [in Russian], Medpress-Inform, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.Physiologic signal archives for biomedical research: www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/mitdb/
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009