New Combined Eye Gel with Alpha-2-Beta Interferon
The results of the development of combined eye gel with interferon alpha-2-beta are presented. Experimental samples of the gel based on different gelling agents were prepared and their biotechnological and technological characteristics (the absence of the cytotoxic effect, aggregation stability, osmotic activity, bioadhesion, and rheological parameters) were evaluated. The composition with hydroxyethyl cellulose, Natrosol 250HHX, in a concentration of 1.5% as a gelling agent showed the best results and the best one-year stability.
Key Wordsophthalmic gel interferon alfa-2-beta dalargin cytotoxicity bioadhesion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anurova MN, Bakhrushina EO, Lapik IV, Shitova AS, Krasnyuk II. The study of the osmotic activity of ophtalmic gels. Razrabotka Registratsiya Lek. Sredstv. 2018;(3):30-34. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Anurova MN, Kashperko AS, Bakhrushina EO. Issues of simulation of vaginal mucous membrane for the determination of vaginal gels bioadgesion by the in vitro flow-through method. Zdorov’e Obrazovanie XXI Veke. 2018;20(5):99-102. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Bakhrushina EO, Anurova MN, Diomina NB, Krasnuk II. Studying of the technological and biopharmaceutical characteristics of experimental samples of ibuprofen oral gel with prolonged release. Vopr. Biol., Med., Farm. Khimii. 2017;20(1):26-30. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhilyakova ET, Novikova MY, Novikov OO, Tkachewa AS, Pridachina DV. Study of assortment antiviral eye medicinal forms. Fundament. Issled. 2012;(1):179-183. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Maksakova EV. Dalargin in the therapy of traumatic corneal injuries. Oftal’molog. Zh. 2000;(6):95-98. Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.Malkin AY, Isaev AI. Rheology: Concepts, Methods, and Applications. St. Petersburg, 2010. Russian.Google Scholar
- 7.Shelkovnikova TV, Kashnikov VV. Patent RU No. 2198641. Method for treating ophthalmic diseases. Bull. No. 5. Published February 20, 2003.Google Scholar