Examination of Statistical Instability of Electroencephalograms
- 2 Downloads
The study examined stochastic stability of EEG samples recorded in succession from the same healthy volunteer at unchanged state. The absence of statistical repetitions not only for EEG samples, but also for the corresponding spectral densities was proven. A method to calculate the pairwise comparison matrices of ECG samples and quasi-attractors was proposed. The diagnostic effectiveness of these calculations was demonstrated during photostimulation, when successive EEG samples chaotically changed under overall homeostatic conditions.
Key WordsEskov—Zinchenko effect EEG statistical instability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Garaeva GR, Eskov VM, Eskov VV, Gudkov AB, Filatova OE, Khimikova OI. Chaotic dynamics of cardiointervals in three age groups of indigenous people of Ugra. Ekol. Chel. 2015;(9):50-55. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Zinchenko YuO, Khadarstev AA, Filatova OE. Introduction to the biophysics of homeostatic systems (complexity). Slozhnost’. Razum. Postneklassika. 2016;(3):6-15. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Miroshnichenko IV, Maystrenko VI, Klyus LG, Bulatov IB. Chaotic dynamics of electroencefalogramm. Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol. 2017;24(2):22-28. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Shakirova LS, Filatova DYu, Voroshilova OM, Kamaltdinova KR. Stochastic and chaotic analysis of parameters of cardiovascular system in the students in terms of latitudinal displacement. Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol. 2017;24(1):15-20. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Bernstein NA. The Coordination and Regulation of Movements. Oxford, 1967.Google Scholar