Method for Studies of Orientation and Exploratory Behavior in Humans. Effects of Emotional Stress
- 1 Downloads
We developed a new experimental model for studies of orientation and exploratory behavior in humans. This method allows analysis of variants of orientation and exploratory behavior in humans, including risky behavior, and cognitive and individual typological parameters. The model allows distinguishing examinees with high and low orientation and exploratory activity, which helps to determine their psychoemotional status. Surprisingly, individuals in emotional strain demonstrated longer orientation and exploratory behavior. This allows them to achieve the results more rapidly during purposeful behavior under similar conditions. This model provides the tool for evaluation of the electrophysiological, autonomic, and biochemical mechanisms of orientation and exploratory behavior of humans.
Key Wordsorientation and exploratory behavior in humans effective behavior emotional stress cortisol correlations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mulik AB, Kochubeeva EN. Factors of formation of exploration and orientation behavior in humans. Vestn. Volgograd. Gos. Univer. Ser. 7. 2007;(6):153-155. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Nesmelova NN. Using the methods of multivariate statistics for differentiation orienting-research and defensive reflex of man. Dokl. Tomsk. Gos. Univer. Sistem Upravl. Radioelektron. 2005;(3):128-132. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Nikolaev AB, Klimenko TV, Sudakov SK, Kuzichev IA, Shchelkanov VI, Panteleev SN. Self-Diagnosis of the Efficiency Coefficient of Life Activity: Guidance Manual. Moscow, 2013. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Ryazanova EА. To the problem of typology of the riskogenic behaviour (analysis on the example of an industrial enterprise of Perm Region). Analis Riska Zdorov’yu. 2016;(2):68-75. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Dobricki M, Pauli P. Sensorimotor body-environment interaction serves to regulate emotional experience and exploratory behavior. Heliyon. 2016, Vol. 2(10):e00173.Google Scholar
- 8.Hanin YL, Spielberger CD. The Development and Validation of the Russian Form of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. Cross-Cultural Anxiety. Spielberger CD, Diaz-Guerrero R, eds. Washington, 1983. P. 15-26.Google Scholar
- 11.Spielberger C, Gorsuch R, Lushene R. State-Trait Anxiety Inventory Manual. Palo Alto, 1970.Google Scholar