Role of LIF Cytokine and CD34 Angiogenesis Marker in Non-Developing Pregnancy
- 25 Downloads
The expression of cytokine LIF (leukemia inhibiting factor) in the endometrium of women of young reproductive age with non-developing pregnancy of unknown genesis is higher than in older women and women with infection-related miscarriages by 1.26 and 1.43 times, respectively. The expression of angiogenesis marker CD34 in the endometrium of young women with non-developing pregnancy of unknown origin is 1.59 times higher and in case of endometrial inflammation 1.31 times higher than in women of the older reproductive age with the same disease. Correlation between the endometrial expression of LIF and CD34 is detected in women of the younger reproductive age with non-developing pregnancy of unknown etiology. The expression of LIF and CD34 can be used for endometrial function evaluation in women of different age with first trimester non-developing pregnancy.
Key WordsLIF CD34 gravidary endometrium non-developing pregnancy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agarkova IA. Non-developing pregnancy: issues of etiology and pathogenesis. Ginekologiya. 2010;12(5):38-43. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Leviashvili MM, Mishieva NG, Nazarenko TA, Kogan EA. Leukemia inhibitory factor and endometrial receptivity. Probl. Reprod. 2012;(3):17-21. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Makarov OV, Koval’chuk LV, Gankovskaya LV. Non-Developing Pregnancy, Infection and Innate Immunity. Moscow, 2007. Russian.Google Scholar
- 4.Pereseda OA. Reproductive Health of Women. Moscow, 2009. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Pestrikov TYu, Yurasova EA, Butko NYu. Perinatal Loss. Potential for Reduction. Moscow, 2008. Russian.Google Scholar
- 6.Khonina NA, Chernykh NP, Slanova SP, Dudareva AV, Pronkina NV, Kuzmin AA, Pasman NM, Chernykh ER. Bone marrow hematopoietic progenitor cells in women with physiological pregnancy and pregnancy complications. Mezhdunarodn. Zh. Prikladn. Fundamental. Issled. 2015;(4-2):216-221. Russian.Google Scholar
- 7.Chernova EP. The demographic situation and the reproductive crisis of modern Russian family: economic and socio-psychological aspects. Perinatal. Psikholog. Psikholog. Roditel’stva. 2008;(1):18-28. Russian.Google Scholar
- 8.Sharfi YN. Cytokines and growth factors as markers of endometrium implantation capacity in IVF. Zh. Akush. Zhen. Bol. 2013;LXII(4):88-96. Russian.Google Scholar
- 11.Dowswell T, Carroli G, Duley L, Gates S, Gülmezoglu AM, Khan-Neelofur D, Piaggio G. Alternative versus standard packages of antenatal care for low-risk pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2015. N 7. CD000934. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD000934.pub3.
- 14.Salleh N, Giribabu N. Leukemia inhibitory factor: roles in embryo implantation and in nonhormonal contraception. Scientific World J. 2014;2014. ID 201514. doi: https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/201514.