Optimization of Parameters of Physiological Systems in Animals under Conditions of Experimental Stress Exposure
- 57 Downloads
Physiological and biomedical experiments were performed. We estimated the parameters of tree main levels of physiological systems as a response of an organism to stress. Mechanisms of physiological defense of an organism against stress should be considered systemically. The response of physiological systems of animal organism was modeled by the activation of latent functional reserves by various exposures to stress (abdominal surgery, cranial electrotherapy stimulation, cranial electrotherapy stimulation with simultaneous administration of droperidol, aminazine, vetranquil, and carbacholine).
Key Wordsstress functional systems criterion optimization physiological defense
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Vasil’eva and I. G. Bryndina, Ros. Fiziol. Zh., 98, No. 7, 871-878 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Vladimirov, Farmakol. Toksilol., No. 1, 123-128 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Krivova, G. Ts. Dambaev, and V. E. Khitrikheev, Supra-Epithelial Mucous Layer of Gastrointestinal Tract and Its Functions [in Russian], Tomsk (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.O. B. Sein and N. I. Zherebilov, Regulation of Physiological Functions in Animals [in Russian], St. Petersburg (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Seleznev, Yu. B. Shapot, and A. D. Smirnov, Functional Organopathology and Surgerical Interventions [in Russian], Lipetsk (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Stepanova and E. A. Yur’eva, Pain and Anesthesia in Veterinary [in Russian], Tomsk (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.E. I. Chazov, Vestn. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 66, No. 12, 1068-1072 (1996).Google Scholar