Effects of Terahertz Radiation at Atmospheric Oxygen Frequency of 129 GHz on Blood Nitrite Concentrations under Conditions of Different Types of Stress against the Background of Administration of Nonselective Inhibitor of Constitutive NO-Synthases
- 56 Downloads
We studied the effect of terahertz radiation at atmospheric oxygen frequency 129 GHz on blood nitrite concentration in different types of experimental stress against the background of administration of nonselective inhibitor of constitutive NO-synthases. Normalizing effects of radiation on blood nitrite dynamics in animals with acute stress was shown after 15-min exposure and in animals with chronic stress after 30-min exposure. No positive effect of terahertz radiation was observed on altered blood nitrite concentration in male rats after preliminary administration of nonselective constitutive NO-synthase isoform inhibitor L-NAME.
Key Wordnitrites stress constitutive NO-synthases terahertz radiation active cell metabolites
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Andronov, Vestn. Nov. Med. Tekhnol., 15, No. 3, 14–16 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Volin, K. A. Davidson, P. M. Kaminski, et al., Biokhimia, No. 63, 958–965 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Karpyuk, Yu. S. Chernyak, and M. G. Shubich, Klin. Lab. Diag nost., No. 5, 16–19 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Kirishuk. Apparatus for Exposure to Extremely High Frequency Electromagnetic Waves. Useful model patent # 66961 dated 10 October 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kirichuk and P. V. Glybochko, Endothelium Dysfunction, Saratov (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Kirichuk, C. V. Sukhova, O. N. Antipova, et al., Boimed. Radiotekhnol., No. 12, 20–25 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Krenitskiy, A. V. Mayborodin, O. V. Betskiy, et al., Biomed. Tekhol. Radiotekhnol., No. 8, 35–47 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Potselueva, A. V. Pustovidko, Yu. V. Evtodienko, Dokl. AN, No. 3, 415–418 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.L. G. Ignarro, F. Murad, Adv. Pharmacol., 34, 510–516 (1995).Google Scholar