Influence of Poetam Preparation on the State of Autonomic Nervous System in Patients with Severe Anemia Caused by Dysfunctional Uterine Bleedings
- 31 Downloads
The use of poetam in the treatment of anemia in patients with dysfunctional uterine bleedings promotes recovery of the major parameters of the tone and reactivity of the autonomic nervous system.
Key Wordspubertal uterine bleeding posthemorrhagic iron-defi cient anemia erythron autonomic nervous system poetam
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Autonomic Disorders: Clinical Picture, Therapy, and Diagnostics [in Russian], Ed. A. M. Vein, Moscow (2003), pp. 14-121.Google Scholar
- 2.E. D. Goldberg, A. M. Dygai, and I. A. Khlusov, Role of Autonomic Nervous Sytem in the Regulation of Hemopoiesis [in Russian], Tomsk (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Gurkin, Gynecology of Adolescents [in Russian], St.Petersburg (2002), pp. 193-226.Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Zudikova, Proceedings of IV Russian Conference for Children and Adolescent Gynecology [in Russian], Moscow (2000), pp. 59-60.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Uvarova and N. M. Veselova, Reproductive Health of Children and Adolescents [in Russian], No. 4, 30-37 (2005).Google Scholar