Study of Antiparkinsonic Activity of Panavir on a Model of Parkinson Syndrome Induced by Systemic Administration of MPTP to Outbred Rats and C57Bl/6 Mice
- 34 Downloads
The effect of panavir on Parkinson's syndrome induced by 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine was studied in C57Bl/6 mice and outbred albino rats. Two injections of panavir significantly reduced the severity of oligokinesia and autonomic manifestations of experimentally induced Parkinson's syndrome.
Key WordsParkinson's syndrome MPTP neurotoxin dopamine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Val'dman, T. A. Voronina, and L. N. Nerobkova, Eksp. Klin. Farmakol., No. 4, 3–7 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Val'dman, G. I. Nezhinskaya, P. G. Nazarov, and T. A. Voronina, Ibid., No.2, 71–74 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Deryabin, E. I. Isaeva, A. A. Litvin, et al., Infektsii Peredavaemye Polovym Putem, No. 3, 31–33 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, M. A. Atadzhanov, T. A. Voronina, et al., Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med., 107, No.1, 147–150 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, M. A. Atadzhanov, T. A. Voronina, and L. N. Nerobkova, Zh. Nevropatol. Psikhiatr., 93, No.6, 3–7 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, I. N. Karaban', S. V. Magaeva, et al., Parkinson's Disease [in Russian], Moscow (2002), pp. 33–59.Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Kryzhanovskii, S. V. Magaeva, S. I. Makarov, et al., Neuroimmunopathology [in Russian], Moscow (2003), pp. 211–225.Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Kucheryanu and G. N. Kryzhanovskii, Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med., 130, No.7, 20–23 (2000).Google Scholar