The Information-Expert System for Investigation of Structural and Mechanical Properties of Materials
- 28 Downloads
This paper is devoted to the presentation of approaches applied to the development of an information-expert system for the investigation of structural-mechanical properties of materials. The demand for such a system follows from the necessity of the solution of an important technological problem, namely, automation of the process of developing essential products with rigidly regulated functional properties. A general architecture of the system and theoretical aspects of the development of its basic components are described, along with subsystems of automation of workflow processes, automatic classification, and three-dimensional visualization.
KeywordsMechanical Property Mechanical Engineer System Theory Functional Property Technological Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ermachenko, A.G., Vasin, R.A., and Enikeev, F.U., On the Use of the Bank of Data for Structural-Mechanical Properties of Materials in the Design of Progressive Technological Processes of Fabricating Products of Increased Reliability, Mat. Model. Syst. Prots., 2001, no. 9, pp. 20–32.Google Scholar
- 2.Il’yushin, A.A., Plastichnost’. Osnovy obshchei matematicheskoi teorii (Plasticity. Basics of General Mathematical Theory), Moscow: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.Cottrell, A.H., Dislocations and Plastic Flow in Cristals, Oxford: Clarendon, 1953.Google Scholar
- 4.Rabinovich, M.H., Prochnost’ i sverkhprochnost’ metallov (Strength and Superstrength of Metals), Moscow: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.Katbyshev, O.A., Plastichnost’ i sverkhplastichnost’ metallov (Plasticity and Superplasticity of Metals), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1975.Google Scholar
- 6.Bylya, O.I., Vasin, R.A., Denisov, I.Yu., et al., On Development of the Information-Expert System Relying on Structural-Mechanical Properties of Materials, in Lomonosovskie chteniya. Sektsiya mekhaniki. Tez. dokl. (Lomonosov University Reports. Mechanics Sections. Summary of Reports), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2003, pp. 28–29.Google Scholar
- 7.Shundeev, A.S. Work ow System, Proc. Finnish Data Processing Week 2001–2002, 2002, no. 4, pp. 105–111.Google Scholar
- 8.Shundeev, A.S., Control of Automatic Business-Processes on the Basis of the XML, Inform. Tekhnolog. Programmir., 2003, issue 1, no. 6, pp. 31–44.Google Scholar
- 9.Georgapoulos, D., Hornick, M., and Sneth, A., An Overview of Workflow Management: From Process Modeling to Worflow Automation Infrastructure, Distrib. Parallel Databases, 1995, vol. 3, no.12, pp. 119–153.Google Scholar
- 10.Anshakov, O.M., On One Interpretation of the JSM Method of Automatic Generation of Hypotheses, NTI, 1999, series 2, nos. 1–2, pp. 45–53.Google Scholar