Industrial Trials of a Modernized Separation Part of Moisture Separators-Reheaters at the Leningrad and Smolensk NPP
- 2 Downloads
The purpose of this work is to compare industrial trials of modernized intermediate SPP-500-1 moisture separators-heaters of the K-500-65/3000 turbines in the No. 4 unit of the Leningrad NPP and the No. 1 unit of the Smolensk NPP. It was found that the distribution of the separated moisture along the perimeter and height of the steam space at the egress from the separation units is uniform in both NPP. A very small increase of the moisture concentration at the wall was obtained in individual apparatus at the Smolensk (No. 24) and Leningrad (No. 72) NPP. The flow rate of the separated material and the condensate of the warming steam, as measured on the Nos. 1 and 2 turbines of the Smolensk NPP, is close to that obtained on the Nos. 7 and 8 turbines of the Leningrad NPP. In the course of the industrial trials, it was shown experimentally that the moisture and flow rate are the same. This confirms the reliability of the results, which after modernization are close to the design-basis level.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Egorov, “Analysis of operation of and ways to improve separators-superheaters, associated with the intensification of heat transfer, in Russian NPP,” Nov. Ross. Elektroenerget., No. 4, 1528 (2018).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Egorov, “Improving the efficiency of steam turbine separators-superheaters for NPP by upgrading them based on physical modeling,” At. Energ., No. 2, 115–117 (2018).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Davidenko and V. A. Solomeev, “Modernization of turbine equipment for NPP,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 45–47 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Gotovskii, B. S. Fokin, M. Ya. Belen’kii, et al., “Test results of modernized separators-superheaters of turbine unit K-500-65/3000 in the No. 4 power unit of the Leningrad NPP,” Teploenergetika, No. 2, 2732 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Kiryukhin, V. N. Ryndin, and E. L. Bykhovskii, et al., “Measurement of steam humidity in a separator of a turbine unit in the Kola NPP,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 5556 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Sinitsyn, D. F. Karpov, and M. V. Pavlov, Theory and Practice of Heat Transfer, VSTU, Vologda (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Shishkin and E. D. Fedorovich, “Operating experience of intermediate separators-superheaters of turbines in the Leningrad NPP,” Trudy TsKTI, No. 189, 39 (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Yu. Egorov, M. A. Gotovskii, and E. D. Fedorovich, “Improving the efficiency of steam separation and superheating systems in nuclear turbines,” Nadezhn. Bezopasn. Energet., No. 14, 5764 ( 2011).Google Scholar
- 10.K. N. Denisov, M. Yu. Egorov, E. D. Fedorovich, and M. A. Gotovskii, “Improving the design of SPP NPPs based on the results of theoretical and bench research and operating experience,” in: 6th Russ. Conf. on Heat Transfer (2014), pp. 152–155.Google Scholar