Digital Decommissioning Software-Hardware Package – Tool for Design and Management of the Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities
The main directions for adopting information technologies at the concluding stage of the life cycle of nuclear facilities for the purpose of automating and increasing the efficiency of decommissioning work are examined. A fundamentally new software-hardware platform – Digital Decommissioning – is presented; it combines a complex of software-hardware tools making it possible to reach a qualitatively new level of design and management of decommissioning. The basic functional blocks and an enlarged scheme of the software-hardware complex with a description of the key characteristics of the automated work sites are listed. The purpose, makeup, and prospects for adopting the Digital Decommissioning softwarehardware package combining innovative approaches to the final stage of the life cycle of nuclear facilities are examined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Tikhonovskii, D. V. Chuiko, and B. K. Bylkin, “The use of information technology at the final life-cycle stage of reactor installations,” At. Energ., No. 6, 334–338 (2017).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Tikhonovskii, Scientific-Methodological and Practical Foundations for the Development and Implementation of a Database for the Decommissioning of an NPP Unit with a RBMK-1000 Reactor: Cand. Dissert. in Techn. Sci., Kurchatov Institute, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Tikhonovskii, D. V. Chuiko, B. K. Bylkin, et al., “Methods of representing and organizing information for a database on decommissioning of an NPP unit,” At. Energ., 103, No. 6, 391– 394 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.B. K. Bylkin, P. A. Bunto, V. L. Tikhonovskii, and D. V. Chuiko, “The use of simulation-teaching trainer for dismantling NPP units,” At. Energ., 113, No. 6, 333–336 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.B. K. Bylkin, V. L. Tikhonovskii, and D. V. Chuiko, “Interactive three-dimensional simulation model as a tool for ensuring radiation safety during dismantling work,” Yad. Rad. Bezopasn., No. 1(79), 28–32 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Tikhonovskii and B. K. Bylkin, “The place and role of information technology in the decommissioning of NPP units,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Yad. Energet., No. 4, 113–120 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.B. K. Bylkin and V. L. Tikhonovskii, “Information technology during the decommissioning of nuclear power units,” Energiya: Ekon., Tekhn., Ekol., No. 8, 22–27 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kononov, V. L. Tikhonovskii, B. K. Bylkin, et al., “Digital Decommissioning software-hardware package – an innovative approach to the decommissioning of nuclear facilities,” Avtomatiz. Prom., No. 12, 7–11 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Zhuravlev and K. V. Yushitsin, “Implementation of the EBRR project for planning the dismantling of equipment for the Nos. 1–4 units of Kozlodui NPP (VVER-440) based on a digital model of power units,” in: 3rd Forum “Multidimensional Russia-2018,” www.imodel-russia.com/moscow-2018/agenda/#anc4.