Development of a Consistent Model in High-Precision Neutronics and Thermohydraulics Calculations Using CFD Codes
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Tuomminen, V. Valtavirta, J. Peltola, et al., “Coupling SERPENT and OpenFOAM for neutronics–CFD multiphysics calculations,” in: Proc. PHYSOR 2016, USA, May 1–5, 2016, CD-ROM No. 700403.Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Koltashev and E. F. Mitenkov, “Particulars of coupled calculations based on the MCU and HYDRA-IBRAE codes for systems with strong spatial and density heterogeneity,” Izv. RAN. Energetika, No. 1, 149–163 (2017).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Kizub, D. A. Koltashev, and E. F. Mitenkova, Analysis of Neutronics Characteristics in Cellular Calculations of the VVER Reactor Using the MCNP5 and MCU-FREE Codes, Preprint No. IBRAE-2013-04.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Hanna, D. Gill, and D. Griesheimer, “Spatial homogenization of thermal feedback regions in Monte Carlo reactor calculations,” in: Proc. PHYSOR 2012, USA, April 15–20, 2012, CD-ROM No. 700371.Google Scholar
- 6.OpenFOAM® – Offi cial Home of the Open Source Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Toolbox, www.openfoam.com.
- 7.D. A. Koltashev, “Coupled calculations of the test problem PWR 3×3 Pin Cluster using the codes MCU and OpenFOAM,” in: 18th Sci. School of Young Scientists at IBRAE RAN, Moscow, Nov. 16–17, 2017, pp. 90–94.Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Koltashev, “Performing couples calculations of the test problem PWR 3×3 Pin Cluster with the aid of the codes MCUFREE and HYDRA-IBRAE,” in: Problems of Modern Physics: 59th Sci. Conf. MFTI, Moscow (2016), pp. 98–100.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018