50th Anniversary of the IRT reactor (history of creation and development)
KeywordsUranium Beryllium Fuel Element Fuel Assembly Research Reactor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kurchatov, Nuclear Radiations in Science and Technology, Lecture at the University of Albania (Tirana), delivered in June 1958, IAÉ, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Goncharov, P. M. Egorenkov, N. V. Arkhangel’skii, et al., “Development of the IR-8 reactor at the I. V. Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy (reconstruction of the IRT-M reactor),” in: Conference of Specialists on Exchanging Experience in Reconstruction of a Pulsed Reactor in the Member Countries of the Council for Mutual Economic Aid, Moscow (1982), GKAÉ, Moscow (1984), pp. 5–26.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Goncharov, A. M. Glukhov, P. M. Egorenko, et al., “Development of and experience in using IRT-3M fuel assemblies for swimming pool reactors,” ibid., pp. 270–301.Google Scholar
- 4.Research Work at Reactor Science Centers, Russian Science Center Kurchatov Institute, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Ryazantsev, P. M. Egorenko, and A. F. Yashin, “IR-8 reactor operation,” in: Transactions of the 1st International Topical Meeting on RRFM, Bruges, Belgium, February 5–7, 1997, pp. 161–164.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Vatulin, Y. Stetsky, I. Dobrikova, et al., “Preparation for in-pile test of a new type fuel element,” in; 4th International Topical Meeting on Research Reactor Fuel Management (RRFM 2000), Colmar, France, March 19–21, 2000, pp. 5–10.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008