Bifurcations of Liouville tori of a two fixed center problem
- 32 Downloads
A complete description of the real phase topology of a two fixed center problem is introduced and studied. Moreover, all generic bifurcations of Liouville tori are determined theoretically and the periodic solution is presented. At the end of this paper, the phase portrait is studied.
KeywordsHamilton–Jacobi’s equations Bifurcations of Liouville tori Topology of the level sets Momentum maps Periodic solution Elliptic functions Phase portrait
The authors would like to express their sincere thanks to the editor and to anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions which have helped immensely in improving the quality of the paper.
- Arnold, V.I.: Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics. Graduate Texts in Mathematics, vol. 60. Springer, Berlin (1989) Google Scholar
- Euler, L.: Un corps étant attiré en raison réciproque quarreé des distances vers deux points fixes donnés. Mem. Berlin, p. 228 (1760) Google Scholar
- Kharlamov, M.P.: Bifurcations of common levels of first integrals in the Kovalevskaya case. Prikl. Mat. Meh. 47, 922–930 (1994) Google Scholar
- Moulton, F.R., Duboshin, G.N.: An Introduction to Celestial Mechanics, Suppl. 1. ONTI, Leningrad/Moscow (1935), 445 pp. (Russian translation) Google Scholar
- Vozmischeva, T.G.: The two center and Lagrange problem in the Lobachevsky space. In: Proc. Int. Conf. Geometry, Integrability, and Quantization, Bulgaria, pp. 283–298 (1999) Google Scholar