Isotropic turbulence in the dark fluid universe with inhomogeneous equation of state
- 73 Downloads
We investigate the turbulence effect in dark fluid universe with linear inhomogeneous equation of state. Attention is attached to two physical situations. First, we perform the perturbative analysis of turbulence and check its effects around the Big Rip. Later, treating the turbulence energy density as a part of total dark fluid, we study the stability of the system. The result shows that the stability is achieving as the energy density of turbulence decreases, changing into heat (the radiation), in perfect agreement with the avoidance of the Big Rip.
KeywordsDark energy Turbulence Inhomogeneous
R.D. Boko would like to thank the Benin government for partial financial support. M.E. Rodrigues thanks UFPA, Edital 04/2014 PROPESP, and CNPq, Edital MCTI/CNPq/Universal 14/2014, for partial financial support. M.J.S. Houndjo would like to thank “Ecole Normale Supérieure de Natitingou” for partial financial support during the elaboration of this work.
- Cardone, V., Tortora, C., Troisi, A., Capozziello, S.: Phys. Rev. D 73(043), 508 (2006a) Google Scholar
- Cardone, V., Tortora, C., Troisi, A., Capozziello, S.: Phys. Rev. D 73(043), 508 (2006b) Google Scholar
- Landau, D.L., Lifshitz, E.M.: Fluid Mechanics, 2nd edn. Pergamon Press, Oxford (1987) Google Scholar
- Nojiri, S., Odintsov, S.D.: (2007). arXiv:hep-th/0702031
- Panchev, S.: Random Functions and Turbulence. Pergamon Press, Oxford (1971) Google Scholar