Isotropic turbulence in the dark fluid universe with inhomogeneous equation of state
We investigate the turbulence effect in dark fluid universe with linear inhomogeneous equation of state. Attention is attached to two physical situations. First, we perform the perturbative analysis of turbulence and check its effects around the Big Rip. Later, treating the turbulence energy density as a part of total dark fluid, we study the stability of the system. The result shows that the stability is achieving as the energy density of turbulence decreases, changing into heat (the radiation), in perfect agreement with the avoidance of the Big Rip.
KeywordsDark energy Turbulence Inhomogeneous
- Cardone, V., Tortora, C., Troisi, A., Capozziello, S.: Phys. Rev. D 73(043), 508 (2006a) Google Scholar
- Cardone, V., Tortora, C., Troisi, A., Capozziello, S.: Phys. Rev. D 73(043), 508 (2006b) Google Scholar
- Landau, D.L., Lifshitz, E.M.: Fluid Mechanics, 2nd edn. Pergamon Press, Oxford (1987) Google Scholar
- Nojiri, S., Odintsov, S.D.: (2007). arXiv:hep-th/0702031
- Panchev, S.: Random Functions and Turbulence. Pergamon Press, Oxford (1971) Google Scholar