Cosmological viable f(R,T) dark energy model: dynamics and stability
- 106 Downloads
In this paper we undertake the modified theory of gravity f(R,T), where R and T are the Ricci scalar and the trace of the energy momentum tensor, respectively. Imposing the conservation of the energy momentum tensor, we obtain a model about what dynamics and stability are studied. The stability is developed using the de Sitter and power-law solutions. The results show that the model presents stability for both the de Sitter and power-law solutions. Regarding the dynamics, cosmological solutions are obtained by integrating the background equations for both the low-redshift and high-redshift regimes and are consistent with the observational data.
Keywordsf(R,T) gravity Dynamics Stability
The authors thank Prof. S.D. Odintsov for useful comments and suggestions. E.H. Baffou thanks IMSP for every kind of support during the realization of this work.
- Bamba, K., Capozziello, S., Nojiri, S., Odintsov, S.D.: (2012). arXiv:1205.3421 [gr-qc]
- Bennett, C.L., et al.: Astrophys. J. Suppl. Ser. (2012). Accepted. arXiv:1212.5225v3 [astro-ph.CO]
- Capozziello, S., Faraoni, V.: Beyond Einstein Gravity. Fundamental Theories of Physics, vol. 170. Springer, Berlin (2010) Google Scholar
- Faraoni, V.: (2008). arXiv:0810.2602v1 [gr-qc]
- Hinshaw, G., et al.: Astrophys. J. Suppl. Ser. (2012). Submitted Google Scholar
- Jarosik, N., et al.: Seven-Year Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) Observations: Sky Maps, Systematic Errors and Basic Results (2010) Google Scholar
- Lobo, F.S.N.: (2009). arXiv:0807.1640 [gr-qc]
- Poplawski, N.J.: (2006). arXiv:gr-qc/0608031v2
- Yadav, A.K.: (2014). arXiv:1311.5885 [physics.gen-ph]