KeywordsDispute Resolution Alternative Dispute Resolution Legal Knowledge Negotiation Support Trust Concept
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allan Stitt (ed.) (1996). 6901-53. Looseleaf Service. North York, Ontario: CCH Canadian LimitedGoogle Scholar
- Katsh E., Rifkin J. (2001). Online Dispute Resolution: Resolving Conflicts in Cyberspace. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco CAGoogle Scholar
- Lodder A. R., Zeleznikow J. (2005). Developing an Online Dispute Resolution Environment: Dialogue Tools and Negotiation Systems in a Three Step Model. The Harvard Negotiation Law Review 10:287-338Google Scholar
- Rule, Colin (2002). Online Dispute Resolution for Business: For eCommerce, B2B, Consumer, Employment, Insurance, and Other Commercial Conflicts. Jossey-BassGoogle Scholar
- Sander F. (1976), ‘Varieties of dispute processing’, 70 Federal Rules Decisions 111 Google Scholar
- Zeleznikow, J. and Bellucci, E. (2003). Family_Winner: integrating game theory and heuristics to provide negotiation support. In Proceedings of Sixteenth International Conference on Legal Knowledge Based System. IOS Publications, Amsterdam, Netherlands: 21–30Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006